Thursday, November 22, 2012

To be me!


There always will be people,
who pull you down,
who bitch around,
who play blame games,
and take others' names. 






You will always find someone
whispering behind your back,
with a sharp sadistic knack,
who'll make a fool out of you,
when there is nothing you can do. 

Some get on your nerves,

doing things out of spite.
A few keep running in your mind,
like a brain-eating parasite.

How I pity them for they cannot see life,

with the beauty it brings with itself.
How I wish I could be with them,
the way I be with myself. 

It takes a lot to bear with them,

and not get hurt.
It takes a lot to take the fire,
without getting burnt.

Acceptance is the toughest human bond,

It takes so much time to grow beyond, 
I wish people change with me, for good,
And look at life out of their cheap hood.


How they show themselves is how I see,
But that's not going to change who I'll always be!




7 comments:

  1. simply superb !! i mean , i can relate to each sentence in this and say in my mind "true that !!" with the "bitch please" expression maybe !! great work !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sush! This was written when I was high in "Impulsive mode". There was a rush of emotions when I wrote this one, and that's why may be, this poem took me about fifteen minutes to take form!
    My fastest so far! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. see !! thats really really impressive !!! because in my impulsive mood/mode ,i cant form a proper sentence !!! let alone form a poem !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. For me, that very mode is the best time that drives me! Writing is my way of "Getting things out of my system" !
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. apt pict for the thought put down here...
    swimming against the tide is no easy job but it s worth it if know when to do it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I am convinced that there are some parasites in this world who get a pleasure out of disturbing and causing hurt. Even with all our patience it can be difficult to deal with such people!

    ReplyDelete