Saturday, July 23, 2011

Love, the light!




It's not just about blushing
when you see red roses,
It's not just about reading
romantic poetry and proses.
It's not just about stretching
your arms wide open, in the rain.
It's not at all about faking
smiles when you are in pain.

Because it's all the same to me.
Whether the time is dawn or dusk,
Whether my eyes are open or shut,
It's all the same to me.

Love is the touch of warm hands
on my cheeks, wiping away my tears.
Love is a bunch of faithful words
driving away my fears.
Love is the light in which I see
the blooming of flowers.
Love is the sky,
for my rainbow colours.

Love is a power that makes me see,
It makes me more than what I can be.
Love doesn't have a different name,
For me, love and light are both the same.




8 comments:

  1. I have just tried to see love through the eyes of someone whose vision is always black!
    Here, a blind girl says what love means, to her.
    Read up and do comment.
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice :)

    Koushik Kuppanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love is the touch of warm hands
    on my cheeks, wiping away my tears.
    Love is a bunch of faithful words
    driving away my fears.
    These lines are very touchy.. Very Good one Puttakka!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful :)no flashy love !i too vouch for simple anyday:)

    ReplyDelete